What? Why? Who? and Many Others

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."


The quotation from the Batman series is totally appropriate here. 

I am a young guy from India, merely 20 years old. I am not a famous guy or anything who has a large community of followers to be updated or anything. I have just completed my BSc in chemistry hons from a state university. I have the chances to go for MSc (well, I love organic chemistry madly) and PhD and post-doc and etc etc whatever I want. But, that's not what I dream of.

In my childhood I wanted to be a doctor when I would grow up, and I started to prepare accordingly from ninth standard. I worked hard towards PMT but alas! I was not selected...and my dream shattered! Well, after that I got myself admitted in the BSc Chemistry hons course at a state university. While I was in the first year, I first heard of the post called IAS. And what made me stunned was the perks of the job - the immense power and possibilities to do something for the society. I was really stunned-I could not sleep that night well and did a research on the three lettered dream - IAS.

I have my own ups and downs in my life. It is flowing in its own track. But, my dream remains same, and I try to stay determined in spite of whatever happens.....

I am starting this blog as a journal of mine. I would write here about my preparation, mood, and almost everything. Here I have one perk- I am anonymous here...and hence I can totally let my steam off here.

Actually, I am going to use this as my personal diary, from today..-public yet personal...(IRONIC!!!!!but TRUE!)

I don't know if anyone ever would read this or not, but I request earnestly to everyone who reads this-

If you are a walker of the same street that leads towards IAS, or anyone who want to be a friend regardless of any caste creed gender or anything, please leave your mail id at the comment. I will be very happy to have new friends. 



Feel free to comment. I will be waiting. 





Comments